- Straight bourbon whiskey produced by Charles Medley Distiller
- Traditional family mash bill of 77% corn, 13% malted barley, and 10% rye
- Aged a minimum of 6 years in toasted, char level 3 barrels from Independent Stave Company
- Aromas of red apple skin, clove, mint, and brown sugar on the nose transition to a bombastic palate of burnt peanut, roasted corn, cantaloupe, and allspice with cacao, green papaya, jasmine tea on a peppery finish
- Non-chill filtered; 47% ABV
Chosen by the family through a meticulous blind tasting of samples at bottling proof, the distinctive high-corn, high-barley, and low-rye Medley mash bill packs 250 years of bourbon-making tradition into every bottle—in fact, R. Wathen Medley is widely credited as the originator of the Single Barrel Bourbon concept. As dangerously easy to sip neat as it is tempting to mix into cocktails, Wathen’s Single Barrel Bourbon is a staple American whiskey.