• Organic certification for the vines and wine since the 2016 vintage and biodynamic methods used.
• Syrah vines trained and pruned in the Gobelet style and supported by stakes.
• Harvests picked manually. The majority of grapes de-stemmed.
• Fermentation with natural yeasts and maceration for several weeks in stainless steel vats, with cap-punching and pumping-over done twice a day.
• Maturation in 228-litre barrels for 18 months; no new wood.
• Ageing potential: 10 years.
Pair with chicken liver mousse with mushrooms