And they’re off… To Mora’s Wine and Spirits!
To help you get pumped for the big race we are offering 10% off most Bourbons at the Shop! Friday & Saturday only, in store only. Check out these two beautiful Kentucky Bourbons we highly recommend. Or make your own sale!
Wathen’s Kentucky Straight Single Barrel Bourbon 94 Proof Whiskey 750 mL
“This premium Kentucky Bourbon has been created by Charles W. Medley using the same recipe and techniques that have been handed directly and unchanged through eight generations of the Wathen and Medley families. After double distilling the whiskey is then stored in the finest charred new white oak barrels and allowed to age unhurried to its peak of flavor. The result is a whiskey with a rich tawny caramel color, that is both mellow and extremely smooth.” -The Distillery
- Straight bourbon whiskey produced by Charles Medley Distiller
- Traditional family mash bill of 77% corn, 13% malted barley, and 10% rye
- Aged a minimum of 6 years in toasted, char level 3 barrels from Independent Stave Company
- Aromas of red apple skin, clove, mint, and brown sugar on the nose transition to a bombastic palate of burnt peanut, roasted corn, cantaloupe, and allspice with cacao, green papaya, jasmine tea on a peppery finish
- Non-chill filtered; 47% ABV
Chosen by the family through a meticulous blind tasting of samples at bottling proof, the distinctive high-corn, high-barley, and low-rye Medley mash bill packs 250 years of bourbon-making tradition into every bottle—in fact, R. Wathen Medley is widely credited as the originator of the Single Barrel Bourbon concept. As dangerously easy to sip neat as it is tempting to mix into cocktails, Wathen’s Single Barrel Bourbon is a staple American whiskey.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 17 in|
|Custom Label 1|